เว็บไซต์คาสิโน_gclub ผ่านเว็บ_ทางเข้า gclub มือถือ
To determine your possible status towards either the Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) path or the regular path to certification, you are encouraged to complete the Competency Self-Assessment Tool.
The PLAR path to certification is available to health managers that have more than seven years of extensive experience in First Nations health management. If you meet this qualification you are eligible to make a PLAR Portfolio submission and may be granted certification. There is no guarantee that your portfolio will be approved.
Note: Effective December 31, 2016, candidate members taking the PLAR path will be required to write the professional examination.
Summary of the PLAR Path to Certification:
- Become a candidate member
- Have seven years or more experience in health management
- Complete the competency self-assessment and, if ready, complete the PLAR portfolio
- Meet sponsorship requirements and agree to ethical requirement
- Admission to Professional Membership
What is the PLAR path to Certification?
Candidates with seven years or more of practical extensive health management experience may take the Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) path to professional certification.
Applicants for PLAR:
- must complete the Competency Self-Assessment Tool (PDF and Word) to assess their readiness for PLAR;
- must review requirements for the PLAR Program;
- must provide evidence of seven years of practical extensive health management experience;
- must develop and a submit a PLAR Portfolio with an Evidence Grid (PDF or Word) based on the information provided in the PLAR Information Guide;
- must be aware that there is no guarantee that their portfolio will be approved;
- must, upon notice of the PLAR Portfolio Assessment review, complete additional educational and work experience, as identified, or, if requirements have been met and eligibility for certification has been approved, they will be required to sign an agreement to abide by the Code of Ethics and Standards of Ethical Conduct. Upon receipt of this information, their names will be forwarded to the board for approval; and
- where requirements have not been met, candidates will be required to upgrade by taking courses, having more experience, or by taking the Professional Examination, as required, and resubmitting.
- will ensure information on the PLAR policies and processes are up-to-date and available to members and potential members;
- will, upon receipt of a PLAR Portfolio for assessment, assign two qualified, designated assessors to review the PLAR Portfolio in accordance with the policies and the Guidelines, Policies and Procedures for Assessors;
- will review PLAR Portfolio assessments anonymously (from the perspective of the applicant);
- following review of the Portfolio submission, PLAR asessors may:
- Recommend the candidate for certified membership; or
- Recommend that the candidate engage in additional development activities to meet specific educational, experience or examination requirements, for further submission and assessment.
- In the event the two designated assessors disagree on the outcome of an assessment, the PLAR Portfolio will be sent to a third qualified, designated assessor, whose final determination on the outcome will stand.
- will, upon receipt of any PLAR Portfolio re-submission for further assessment, assign one qualified, designated assessor to review the changes and confirm successful completion of the additional development activities. If these activities successfully meet requirements, the assessor may recommend the candidate for certified membership. If requirements are not met, information and recommendations on further l development activities required to meet the requirements will be provided to the candidate; and
- will allow up to three Portfolio submissions per candidate and establish the fee for PLAR Portfolio submissions. Any appeal by an applicant to have a fourth Portfolio submission will be forwarded to the Professional Services Committee for consideration