คาสิโนออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี_สูตร บา คา ร่า ที่ ดี ที่สุด_เครดิต ฟรี 500 ถอน ได้
What are the professional competencies?
The FNHMA focuses on competencies that are essential for a professional active in First Nations health management. Competencies have been grouped into ten core domains of knowledge and skills with a listing of competency indicators. They:
- serve as a base for development of curriculum for the First Nations Health Managers Program;
- assist in preparation for the CFNHM professional examination;
- identify and measure practical work experience requirements;
- assist to develop continuing professional development services;
- serve as a tool to conduct a self-assessment to identify areas requiring professional development and as an evaluation tool in the Prior Learning and Assessment Recognition (PLAR) program;
- support in recruitment and selection; and
- support in performance management and evaluation.
The competencies are general and pertinent to all types of First Nations organizations.
The certification program measures the following ten core competency domains:
- Leadership and Governance
- Advocacy, Partnerships and Relationships
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management and Accountability
- Health Services Delivery
- Quality Improvement and Assurance
- Cultural Awareness